ADS HERE

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Great Margarita Recipe - Seems everyone and their brother has a perfect margarita recipe. Not wanting to be left out of the crowd, here's mine.

This recipe is based on the incredibly inexpensive, wonderously potent double margaritas my friend, Nancy, and I used to drink at El Coyote in Hollywood long, long ago. It took years of experimenting to find a similar taste and potency, but finally I stumbled on the "secret pineapple juice".

Great Margarita Recipe
I won't say that it's the ultimate margarita. I won't say that it's the world's greatest margarita (although I kinda think so). I'll let you decide for yourself. I could provide references, but you should try one on your own.

So without further ado, here's my perfect margarita recipe.

So without further ado, here's my "perfect" margarita recipe.
  • 1 part tequilla
  • 1 part orange liqueur
  • 1 part lime juice
  • 1 part pineapple juice
While I normally like my margaritas on the rocks, these seem to work best as frozen. That is, toss the mixture and some ice in a blender and make a slushy.

source: www.sonnack.com/lib/fav/great-margarita.html



Related Post



About Anaknias Blog :www.anak-nias.blogspot.com is a blog tutorials, tips and tricks, as well as the latest news about blogging, gadgets, health and other tips. Welcome, please leave a comment. No spam, no junk. If you have suggestions or criticisms, please contact us via email edo.bago[at]gmail.com.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment